Thursday, February 26, 2009

So... it's been a little while (and thank you for all the fan mail).
name change for street in SF? (if only...)
It was Nancy Pelosi's distinct pleasure to introduce President Barack Obama the other night before his speech to the nation. How cool is America all of a sudden? Female Speaker... African-American President... and that's when I decided it's okay to stay in the U.S. of A.
As for my disappearance of over one year... would you believe that they don't have the internet in Iceland?! Things have gotten so bad there that people are forced to find free forms of entertainment to keep themselves occupied... and letmetellya - it's a Californian's dreamland. I felt like that British guy Colin who goes to Wisconsin (with his Basildon accent) in that movie Love Actually...
I'd post photos but I sold my camera to pay the bar tab for those depressed yet still ragin' Reykjavikers (Reykjavikians?). I know the real reason why the prime minister resigned. When the mighty metropolis made Grist Magazine's #1 greenest city in the world, I thought it would be a good idea to get Geir grassed up, and he sputtered to me, "Who put the Jav in Reykjavik, baby?!." I could haardely bear such ridiculous humor that the man lost my support and with that his country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home