Tuesday, November 06, 2007

FOTC, YEAH YOU KNOW ME!

HBO's Flight of the Conchords rocks as hard as I've ever known anything to rock. If ever I return to the workforce, I would try to work on this creme-de-la-comedie set...
Jemaine & Bret appeared at MoFo's Sangriaween soiree. Such a fantastic find for a t-shirt, I must say. The prize had to go to SaWa's Homewrecker costume, though... and to MoFo's sangria, of course - that stuff will hit you harder than you may realize.
Strange to see a picture of oneself, passed out on a couch, fully clothed... but with half a beard and some serious chops. Would seem like someone was screwing with me... but, in reality, I'd really just been screwing around with myself - uh!*
These pictures were of course destroyed as I must preserve the reputation. In fact, what am I talking about? What pictures? There were no pictures!
See FOTC MySpace page here.
*The current "uh!" record stands at 1000. AnBy is in a close second after (while at a conference) he uttered these words, in reference to MP3 downloads: "People will be getting in their offices, getting in their kitchens, in their bedrooms... uh!" If 1001 people read this post, the new "uh" record will be mine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome costume dude

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home