Thursday, October 04, 2007


ELECTRO STRIKES AGAIN


I've managed to kill my camera somehow. Add that to the list of assorted electronic goods that I plan to use in my latest and greatest sculpture idea.

Concept: an ethereal child ascending to the heavens yet the subject manages to retain the reality of self, though young and innocent, knowing and more complete than the unseen rest of us about - still very stark in its perspective as is symbolized by the play between light and dark, a contrast accentuated by the space dynamics evident within the expansive composition... made entirely from junk with wires. 3 DVD players and I really don't remember how many phones, I've lost count. Electro has fried all of them somehow.

I have powers. Super-human super-hero type powers. California has helped developed them. With its verdant vegetation.

So I celebrate with a Cohiba in hand, given to me by AmBo, as pictured above from a photo previously unused but now presented because did I mention - I killed my camera somehow.

Synchronicity, once again. Between my camera dying, this photo, the cigar I'm smoking and the fab female next to me who happens to be a fantastic pro photographer. The Almighty Light of the Great Oooh You Are So Big Bless AmBo by the way - she is the pro photographer I want to take with me on all my travels.

As for other photographers, I don't know what I'd do without them. I wouldn't be able to post anything anyway if it weren't for MoFo.

She rocks like a star.

She goes with me to the bar.

Honey from a jar.

A thank you haiku... a thaiku.

2 Comments:

Blogger sadielady said...

I miss you, baby. Your crazy talk ... it's just so ... crazy.

5:29 PM  
Blogger X said...

awww, cher... you so sweet

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home