Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY


MoFo and I had a delicious brunch at Mama's in North Beach. Their Bloody Mary's aren't as tasty as Perry's, however. Or the Cliff House for that matter. Or the Balboa Cafe. All those places have okay food but great Bloodies. With Mama's it's the opposite. Fantastic food. Bad Bloodies.

And bloodiest of the wants-to-drink-Trent-Reznor's-blood VeGa is back from New Jersey! I'm really sorry I missed out on that trip back to my old home state (you can take the boy out of the state but not the sarcasm out of the Jersey boy).

I discovered a new use for a Swisher! And that's the last thing I remember until I woke up this morning, er, afternoon. I have faint images of Big Foot again for some reason. And there's a new number in my phone. Along with just one new photo. Here it is:


I know you must think it's fun to be a man of leisure, but I really can't remember anything anymore and it's starting to scare me...

Just kidding. Being IMOL is the greatest thing in the world. If ever I've done anything right, it's this - so stop working and start living again, people!

1 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

Man, I love me a good spicy Bloody Mary on a Sunday morning! There's a place here in Big D that has fantastic ones and a cheap Sunday brunch to go with it. I consider myself a "woman of leisure in training" since I only work part time ;) (and as little as possible)

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home