Sunday, May 20, 2007

BAY TO BREAKERS
The infamous, annual Bay-to-Breakers, a.k.a Freakshow. It's a "race" from San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean. Roughly 7 miles in distance, this Sunday morning event attracts the usual local weirdo's but since drinking outside along the route is tolerated, it attracts everybody else, as well... or at least tens of thousands of people anyway. Done properly, the B-to-B celebration begins the Saturday night before... or if done in IMOL style, the Friday night previous. Most people dress in crazy costumes for the occasion. Some people choose not to wear anything at all - a few too many of those types, in my humble opinion. I wore a robe because that's what I had available to me at the time. Others around me seemed to follow my fashion savvy. At the end of it all, we jammed at MiSa's house. What a beautiful bass guitar.

1 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

I would love to jam sometime, IMOL!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home