Tuesday, April 03, 2007

NEW DIRECTION


I signed a month-to-month lease for an apartment in San Francisco. Why do such a thing when I have intentions to travel the world? 1) I still don't have a passport which kinda puts a damper on the "international" plan; 2) I really love San Francisco and I haven't finished exploring it yet; 3) I'm still waiting on the corporate sponsorship...

In over 6 months time, I have only repeated visiting a place on two occasions: 1) Bourbon & Branch and 2) the Old Pro to see Bucky the Bull. I'd say that's pretty impressive... and I have a plethora of other new places I want to hit before I embark on the journey. Still - my feet are getting restless for foreign sands just the same...

JazzFest is coming soon, at least. I went to the Matt Kearney concert the other night, and hearing some live music again was getting me really psyched for my planned trip to the Big Easy. I haven't been back there since before Katrina, so needless to say I've been dying to see my old town for a long time now...

If I ever take a break from my life of leisure, it will be to help the people of New Orleans... but the best way I can think of helping is by buying as many drinks as possible while I'm there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home