Thursday, February 15, 2007

OH, VALENTINO
Did you know that Valentine's Day replaced this pagan tradition of placing virgin's names in a lottery box and then having the coming-of-age men select a name from that box then deflower the person whose name they had drawn?

That was a poorly phrased question. I apologize.

I spent my Valentine's at the Grand Cafe with MoFo, who you can't deny looks stunning in red. My good friend AlMo is the sommelier there, and he hooked us up! A fantastic cabernet, steamed mussels, salmon for the lady, John Dory pour moi, cheese platter, and a saucy sauterne.

Yum.

Much better than that Medicine Eatstation we almost went to... pah - thumbs down on that place... oh wait - they're giving us a free meal for screwing up our reservation. Mmmmm... okay, I guess the verdict is still out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home