Tuesday, January 02, 2007

UNTAINTED LOVE '007
hard to focus a camera on New Year's Eve

THE PRE-PARTY took place at MoFo's North Beach pad. LaDe was in town again for the weekend, her new boyfriend MiSa made an appearance, and CaGa the reliable and her friend Am were there, as well. Champagne was the beverage of choice - I like the way the bubbles tickle my nose, what can I say? But since it was New Years and all, people seemed to be okay with drinking a whole lot of it. MoFo set out some smoked oysters, crackers and a palette of international cheeses! Sorry, I couldn't resist. The forces of the world are trying to "domesticate" the IMOL in me, and that alter-ego of mine must resist those forces when at all possible.

THE PARTY PARTY - Vintage415 is a swanky social club that throws parties around town... (when I say town I mean the "city" of San Francisco, all 7x7 miles of it), thus the "415" - our illustrious area code. We caught the last hour of Tainted Love, an 80's cover band, then a couple of DJ's started cranking out some groovable tunes. I admit. I danced. Quite a bit, I tranced. Little lit. Lost pants.If what they say about New Year's Eve being a reflection of what's to come for the year ahead... that's a pretty blurry reflection, I must say, but oh what fun is sure to come...

THE AFTER-PARTY - CaGa, Am, MoFo and I met up with MeRe and her boyfriend Na at Mezzanine. More DJ dancin' and as a result my legs are still sore... though not as sore as my head from all that champagne.
ps I noticed that in the last picture here (right), I have a marked increase in scruff... which makes me think me that maybe that last party lasted longer than I realized.
It's a good thing I've been in constant training.

1 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

Sounds like fun! I love some good Champagne...

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home