Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I WANT TO BE A SUPER-HERO

Stan Lee of Spiderman/Marvel Comics fame had his own reality TV show on the Sci-Fi network called Who Wants to Be a Super-Hero? I mean - wow. I confess that I watched the first episode and the last one, just because I have a sick and twisted sense of curiosity for the freakish things of this world. And let me tell you, that was something else.

I mention this only because I just found out that there is going to be a second season. I think IMOL may enter the competition. My special powers: immunity to alcohol (except White Zinfandel - that's my kryptonite!). Unafraid to sing karaoke but petrified of last call. Slurs and slants among the mightiest. Eats and flies with the wealthiest yet somehow never ends up with the tab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home