Monday, November 27, 2006

FOREIGN CINEMA

Okay, so I like movies. And good food. So I was really excited for my dinner at Foreign Cinema where they play a movie against their courtyard wall while you eat your meal. Fantastic. I recall Ef and I had eaten a delicious dinner there before and watched Dr. Strangelove, one of my favorite movies. The food was fantastic - this time and last.
However...
Cabaret is really a painful movie to sit through. I'm just grateful for the company of MoFo, AnBy, Sa and the other Russians who helped polish off the beautiful bottle that was the Duckhorn Merlot. Mmm-mmm gooood. You can order their wine on-line, too. Tell them IMOL sent you... if enough of you do it, then maybe I'll finally end up with a some corporate sponsorship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home