Friday, November 17, 2006


COOOOKIE

A night at 12 Galaxies. And who should be there but Mr. 12 Galaxies himself. MoFo, KeWe, JeMo and the Cookie Monster, too.
Cookie Mongoloid fucking rock. Its Sesame Street on speed. Go-go dancers, a mosh-pit and cookie cannons. A regular ho-hum quiet night on the town. Cookie Monster pelted MoFo with a stale-ass chocolate chip cookie while she was standing in the balcony. They played I am Cookie (sounds a lot like the Sex Pistols' Anarchy in the U.K.), C is for Cookie, and my personal favorite - 10 Cookies. I have to say - they get better everytime I see them. You think I would tire of seeing Cookie Monster enter the show through the crowd on a motorcycle, but I don't. And busting heads with Cookie Monster while he sings Me Lost Me Cookie in the Mosh Pit brings me joy everytime.
C is for Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home