Wednesday, February 07, 2007

FINALLY...ErSe le Goof

I had dinner at MacArthur Park, finally. I moved to the Bay Area in '94, and I've been waiting to have dinner there ever since. The steak I ate was great, but I was disappointed with the ambiance...

I can't believe it. That's the first time I've used the word ambiance on this page. Another first. Just confirmed using search. On the other hand, I've used "swanky" thrice now. I think I'm more excited about the use of the word than I am about the restaurant.

So I think I'll talk about something else instead... ErSe (above) is going to be my marketing guru. She works for a company that's big into social networking. I'm hoping the company can help me meet the big spenders from a hotel chain or airline who will want to sponsor my dream to be free and leisurely. Regarding this endeavour, I'll keep you posted...

Blog humour.

I also apparently like to use British spellings when I'm drinking gin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home