Thursday, September 21, 2006


SPEAK EASY, PARTY HARD...

VeGa: self-portrait #33

AmBo left this morning for Hong Kong. On our last night together we made a special visit to Bucky the Bull. He kicked my ass again. As a former attorney, I really don't know how these things even still exist given the damage they do. Yeah, I may have signed an Assumption of Risk/Limitiation on Liability document but can I really be held to it when I'm DRUNK?!?!

AmBo, who's a definite New York City girl, managed to transform herself into a veritable Californian by wearing PJ bottoms and a bikini top during the week she was here. Sorry no pictures, but I hope this explains why I wrote so little this week.

Tried to make it to this new SpeakEasy in the city last night but got distracted somewhere along the way... oh well - "this is my quest" (I am in need of quests ever since I was knighted [story for another day - lol]). I will get there eventually.

Also - lost my phone again, so if any friends are reading this, please call because I've lost all your numbers - thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home