Monday, April 09, 2007

KILLER SHOW, DUDE!

The Killers came to town and they went to town at the Civic Auditorium. The opening was a multi-media frenzy... and loud - like really, really loud. My only criticism was the venue (too big, floor too hard, lot of cheeseheads).

Actually, speaking of cheeseheads - my friend and I were standing behind Pogo-boy and the Running Man. Pogo-boy bounced more than Tigger throughout the entire show. He may have been on something... at least our toes. Running Man didn't really move his legs all that much, he just swung his arms wildly and erratically, trying to cop cheap feels from my friend's boob with his elbow.

All in all, they really rocked. See them if you ever get a chance - I highly recommend. Get both of their albums while you're at it, too. FTR [for the record] - I don't say that about too many bands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home