Monday, July 09, 2007

SAKE IT TO ME, BABY
self-portrait #1


Three of my favorite things in the whole world are: steak, sushi, and great martinis (of course). Anzu has all three! Kudos again to MoFo for discovering it. Their martinis are all made with sake, however... but, hey, that's okay in my book as long as it goes down smoothly and hits your head before morning. The food was fantastic, too. Hard to beat a slab of beef with a side of fresh sashimi. And potato latkes with creme fraiche to boot!

The restaurant is part of the Hotel Nikko which, as you can probably tell above, is super chic-chic. If anyone comes to visit SF and happens to stay at this hotel, please let me know. I'm dying to know what the rooms look like.

That's not a come-on.

1 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

You are speaking my language, IMOL! Last night we went out for some sushi and ended up getting their Valentine's Day special: We started out w/hot sake, then a sushi/sashimi appetizer, lobster bisque, seafood/sashimi salad, steak and lobster, then topped it off with green tea ice cream. I was in HEAVEN!!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home