Thursday, September 13, 2007

I SAW LONDON'S UNDERPANTS


Okay, no doubt - this travelling thing is great, but sometimes it's just tough to top being home amongst the friends who live where you live...

San Francisco - gorgeous day, perfect night. Dinner at Tsunami - the absolute best sushi in town. Warm surroundings (lots of red which I like), pitchers of sake, fun and attentive service, incredible presentation on the food which is, by the way, the fucking bomb. MeRe and I were pretty full and buzzed by the time we left. From there, we met up with CaGa and MoFo at 15 Romolo and listened to this blues trio jam while sipping on our dirty, dirty martini's. We were celebrating MeRe's new job, and we decided to do something a bit more upbeat and perhaps a little crazy... or at least atypical for this group.

The Hustler Club. Oh, such a shame they don't allow photos while inside that place. Kashya from Russya provided me with some international entertainment [lapdance], and London looked like she was trying to give MeRe a couple black eyes with her boobs. The place is pretty busy on Tuesdays... and I'm really starting to worry about my liver. Somebody mentioned donating one to the cause - I may take you up on that.



I have to agree with my friend Sadie that connection is indeed a very good thing. Last night proved to me that this kind of human connection can make for a quality night... or at least morning's rest. I'm still smiling just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home