Friday, October 13, 2006


FRIDAY THE 13th


More synchronicity for you. 13 is my favorite number. If you read about the Vegas Adventures then you know it's also my lucky number. My oldest brother is exactly 13 years older than me [to the day], and he's come to visit SF from PA, and we watched the 13th Warrior. I also had 13 shots and can't remember what else I wanted to say about that... except that the De Matteo's scare me with their enthusiasm for the 13th Warrior [see link].

Double segue to... Top Drink of the Week goes to DiMaggio's for their chocolate-strawberry martini concoctions. Granted, I am partial to chocolate and strawberries for dessert, but add some alcohol to that and we've got a party in our mouths... mmmm, that sounds dirty for some reason.

Either everything is inter-connected like a masterly designed web of order and symmetry or I've become delusional from those shots.

Kevin Bacon has now done enough movies that 6 degrees are no longer necessary. I can now connect him with any actor, actress, or actron in 5 degrees or less! I guess the earth will keep shrinking as long people keep copulating and making bad movies.

The Census Bureau also says that on Monday morning at 7:46 a.m. ET we will have 300,000 million people in the U.S.A.* That means if each citizen and every immigrant donate just $1 to this blogger community... we can all go to Monte Carlo in the spring.

*The Census Bureau bases its statement on approximations and past trends and admits that the 7:46 a.m. landmark is just a further pile of government crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger sadielady said...

Hey, Kevin Bacon is filming a movie in my city this month. I'm going to go watch him film one night, then you can connect him with me!

They're pretending in the movie that my city is a ghetto part of Boston. Nice to know I live in the ghetto.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home