Friday, October 06, 2006


... AND IMOL'S HIGHEST HONOR GOES TO: BOURBON & BRANCH!


The Knight of the Night has fulfilled his quest. And it was only fitting that MoFo was there. With her camera, of course. She does weddings, birthdays and other assorted parties if you need. So do I. I can even officiate a marriage thanks to the wonderful world of the wide web and the Church of the Spiritual Humanists. I started a radical sect within the church because of my objection to the terms "humanism". Not only is it difficult to say when you've had several too many cocktails, it's offensive to animals, all creatures - big and small.

Speaking of several too many cocktails... Bourbon & Branch rocked. Honestly, if I were an alcoholic, this place is heaven. I felt like I died. The menu was nothing short of exceptionally extraordinary.

Blood and Sand. The personal potable pick. It looks like blood. And it looks like sand. There's a bourbon taste to it. But that's what makes it Heaven, baby!

[It's now one week later and I've just been released escaped from a "spa" (with no internet!). Something about bourbon and scotch ruling the world when all I had actually said was that the Bourbons (of France) had ruled over the world of the Brits and Scots (but not the Irish!) for a time. A misunderstanding of 3's Company caliber as you can see. Now that internet has been restored, I can continue with these Chronicles of Nonsense.]

1 Comments:

Blogger sadielady said...

Great pics. I love the first one.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home