Thursday, September 28, 2006

VEGAS, BABY!

Recently returned from Vegas...

I must say - I have a talent for living it large at no expense to me. Somehow, I even managed to return home with more money than when I left...

Key thanks to JeMe, SaSi and NiFe, for their financial and spiritual contributions...

I really need to whip my body into shape for this IMOL project, so a trip to Vegas seemed like a perfect plan. And it was. Absolutely perfect.

From winning on Black 13 on the roulette table to owning the craps dice like a banshee in heat. (Not sure what that means exactly.)

Had a room available to me at the Wynn though I didn't see much of it. Dinners at the Wynn and Hard Rock. Clubbing at Tao and Body English. Highlights: Simon's swordfish, Red 8's Shrimp with walnuts, Kr's dancing, and the pregnant bride smoking a cigar...

Lesson: good math can save you a lot of money. Play the odds in craps, too - it's the only way to make money.

What else I found - inspiration and motivation. To make this little experiment successful enough so that I'll end up playing baccarat with Sean Connery by the time the Cannes film festival rolls around... if someone could only teach me the rules of baccarat at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home